Slider

  • website-0079" />
  • blogheader-0226" />
  • headerhasty-0071" />
  • headercharlotte-0418" />
  • website-0197" />
  • email-0201" />
  • headerjackson-0273"/>
  • website-0093"/>
  • website-0194"/>

Friday, April 18, 2014

A Family of 4...Soon to Be

Another one of my sweet friends is about to have her second child. Baby girl is due any day and this family wanted some shots to remember these last days of pregnancy and being a family of 3. It's a big change but I know they will adjust beautifully and that big sis will love that little girl. By the way, E is my oldest child's twin. We have been asked on more than one occasion if they are twins because they do look so much alike. Ah...that ginger hair makes my heart melt!
blog-0322 blog-0166 blog-0153 blog-0267
I just wanted to give a public thank you to my friends. You are the ones who have encouraged me to take this step and start taking pictures for others, you have supported me by letting me capture your families, and you all are beautiful subjects so you make my work look good :) I can't wait to photograph a few more of you in the coming weeks. Love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs