Slider

  • website-0079" />
  • blogheader-0226" />
  • headerhasty-0071" />
  • headercharlotte-0418" />
  • website-0197" />
  • email-0201" />
  • headerjackson-0273"/>
  • website-0093"/>
  • website-0194"/>

Thursday, April 17, 2014

About Amanda




Hi, I'm Amanda.  A portrait photographer in Huntsville, AL.  Welcome to my page!

Timeless. Classic. Creative.
These three words are what define my sense of portrait photography style. As your photographer, my goal is to give you shots that capture life in CREATIVE and real ways. I love to watch interactions and catch those candid shots where everything is real and memorable. Because I believe your pictures are works of art, my editing and image style is CLASSIC in nature.  I strive to create beautiful, TIMELESS images that will be hanging on your walls for many years to come.

Being a wife and mommy of two small children, I understand how fleeting and fast these days go by and how important it is to capture our memories.  I'm thankful that I picked up a DSLR camera 5 years ago and began the learning process to best document MY family.  Now, I would love to share my experience and talent with YOU through portrait photography.  Like so many photographers, my children are the ones who inspire me to take pictures.  I've been taking pictures of my kids since my 3 year old was born.  Before that, I took a million pictures of our yellow labrador, Ray.  Thank goodness for new subjects, although, Ray-dog does make it into quite a few shots still!!!

I LOVE this job! I treasure the relationships I develop with clients and the privilege of being there to document so many milestones in their lives. There are stories behind every picture...let's document yours together!

-Amanda 

How to contact me:  

Message me on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/amandaowensphotography

Email:
amandaowensphotography@gmail.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs