Slider

  • website-0079" />
  • blogheader-0226" />
  • headerhasty-0071" />
  • headercharlotte-0418" />
  • website-0197" />
  • email-0201" />
  • headerjackson-0273"/>
  • website-0093"/>
  • website-0194"/>

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Maternity

This is only the second maternity session that I have done. And the first one where the baby was the couple's first born. There is just something deliciously sweet about a couple expecting their first child. The waiting and expectation of being first time parents. I know these two are going to do so great! Baby C is one lucky boy! blog-0093 blog-0071 blog-0073 blog-0066 blog-0072 And by the way...I was nervous and excited shooting this session because Joshua the "Dad to be" is an awesome photographer. I'll be honest, it was a little intimidating but a great learning experience. They were such an easy couple to shoot. Joshua understood lighting and poses so it made setting up shots really easy for me. I had been working on shooting sun flare photos on the side and was happy when he suggested trying it out. I was so pleased with the effect and it was really fun trying out a technique I have been playing around with. I love love love light and trying to capture unique images!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs